If you are a member of AIANYS or a Corporate Allied Partner, you can post a job opening on our new job board. Email a description of your opening to email@example.com and we’ll post the position for 60 days or until you let us know it has been filled. If you are still looking to fill the position after 60 days, please let us know and we will repost it.
Let your AIA family help you find the job you have been looking for. If you have any further questions, please contact Cara Longobardi at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 518-449-3334.
Happy job hunting!
Synthesis Architects, LLP
Architectural Designer – Schenectady, NY
Synthesis Architects is seeking to add a dynamic Architectural Designer to our team on the pedestrian portion of Jay Street in downtown Schenectady, New York. We are an award-winning design firm providing architecture and planning services for Education, Commercial, Healthcare, Automotive, and Government clients.
Qualifications / Skills:
• A degree in Architecture
• Two+ years of experience in an Architecture office
• Proficiency in Revit, SketchUp, Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Willingness to ask questions
• Passion for exceptional Architecture
Responsibilities, under the direction of project leadership, include:
• Building code evaluation
• Hand sketching
• Schematic and construction documents drafting
• Assist with project and materials research
• Prepare presentation materials and design boards
• Assist with construction administration
Benefits include but are not limited to:
• Competitive compensation
• Great working environment
• Group health insurance
• Paid time off
• Use of office parking lot
• Architecture licensure support
Salary based on experience and qualifications. Please email cover letter, resume and work samples to HR@SynthesisLLP.com
Health Care Architect – Syracuse, NY
Dalpos is a progressive, award winning architectural design firm specializing in Retail/Commercial & Healthcare Design with 50 years of experience. With our projects stretching from coast to coast we have continued to provide our clients with fresh, new and innovative solutions
while fostering a dynamic, collaborative and team oriented working environment. Dalpos is currently seeking exceptional individuals to fulfill the role described below.
Must be a positive thinking, team oriented individual. An architectural license and experience working on Revit based projects is required. A Healthcare Architect must demonstrate a solid understanding of the aspects associated with the successful execution of healthcare related
projects including but not limited to; architectural design methods, Department of Health code compliance, FGI standards, construction materials, production of construction documents, material procurement and construction administration. Must be attentive to detail and the production of high quality architectural drawings. Can be relied upon to present directly to clients on technical and design solutions and must be able to supervise the project team’s design and technical delivery.
Skills and objectives for position:
• Ability to handle multiple deadlines and collaborate/coordinate with in-house staff/project team, clients and consultants
• Review and coordinate consultants’ documents and submissions
• Monitor project scope to assure compliance with client directions, design intent, schedule and budget
• Develop and organize construction documentation and detailing
• Produce accurate documents aligned with firm standards
• Experience with Certificate of Need (CON) requirements and filing process
• Communicates well, is willing to learn and take direction from senior management
• Architectural license (preferably NY state licensed or NCARB certification)
• Architectural technical background necessary
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture from an accredited school (preferred)
• Minimum 10+ years architectural experience
• Current working knowledge in Autodesk Revit (preferred) and current working knowledge in Autodesk AutoCAD.
Submit cover letter, resume and sample portfolio to:
Dalpos Architects & Integrators
101 N. Clinton St.-Suite 300
Syracuse, NY 13202
Attn: Donna Bartolotti, AIA email: email@example.com