- Incoming 2nd – 5th year student returning in the Spring 2020 semester.
- Must be enrolled in a NAAB Accredited program/school in New York State
- There is no limit on the number of entries per school.
What are we looking for?
Projects from either the Spring or Fall 2019 Semesters
- Student must follow submission guidelines
- Student must write a description of their project, 500-1000 words, and submit descriptive graphic material that clearly expresses the projects’ design intentions. (Graphic material for the submission package is limited to three 8.5”x11 pages and sent as a PDF)
- Email submissions by DECEMBER 13 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Application form found here
- Application must be filled out by a faculty contact
About the Scholarship:
The AIA New York State (AIANYS) John A. Notaro Memorial Scholarship was established in 2007 to recognize design excellence in our next generation of architecture practitioners. This annual program serves as a way of engaging and recognizing students who will soon be emerging professionals in design, giving the opportunity to interact, share ideas and concepts with professionals, to advance our every evolving profession.
AIANYS, in partnership with the AIA Component Matching Scholarship Grant Program, is sponsoring the annual award and encourage your school’s participation to recognize our future leaders in architecture.
Two project recipients can earn up to $2,500 to be used towards tuition. If there are collaborative efforts, the award will be divided evenly among team members; collaborations should include the names of all students and specifics of involvement.