AIA New York State has many ways for your business to market to a targeted audience through our Sponsorship Opportunity Program.
Raise the profile of your organization by enrolling in our Sponsorship Program. There are many options to choose from and the benefits you will receive are numerous!
You can choose the AIANYS Annual Design Conference Sponsorship (there are 12 different packages to choose from); a Sponsorship with year-long benefits (with 4 packages to choose from); an Event Sponsorship or an Allied Membership.
By choosing one of these packages, your company will have an audience of over 8,500 design professionals throughout New York State. We are sure you will find something that will not only meet your budget but also showcase your product or service to our members.
If you have questions about the AIANYS Sponsorship Opportunities Program, call (518) 449-3334 or email email@example.com.
AIA New York State Allied Membership Program
The AIA New York State Allied Membership Program allows corporations and individuals not otherwise eligible for AIANYS membership to participate in some of the services that we provide. Joining AIANYS as an Allied Member will provide you access to more than 7,000 design professionals, enhance your overall visibility, and reinforce your affiliation with our organization, as well as with other design related professionals throughout New York State.
Being part of the AIANYS extended family may well be the most cost effective opportunity to increase your business. Not only will you gain valuable networking opportunities, but you will also be informed of issues and trends on the forefront of the architects as they plan for today, tomorrow and the future.
*Allied Membership in a local chapter is independent of the AIA New York State Allied Membership
Allied Membership Eligibility
Eligibility. Individuals who are not otherwise eligible for membership in AIANYS and who meet either of the following requirements listed below shall be eligible for Allied membership.
Corporate Allied Members. Those who are employed by firms in the construction industry engaged in research, design, development, testing, manufacture, distribution, or training for building and construction products or systems. Corporate membership allows three employees to attend events at the discounted rate. Annual Investment: $1,500.
Individual Allied Members. Those with established professional reputations who are registered to practice their professions where such requirements exist, or persons who are employed outside of architectural practice but are involved in positions allied to the field of architecture. Individual Allied members may include engineers, planners, landscape architects, sculptors, muralists, artists, and others in government, education, journalism, manufacturing, industry and/or other fields allied to architecture. Annual Investment: $250.
Rights and Privileges of Allied Members. Corporations and individuals in good standing may use the phrase “Allied Member of AIA New York State.”
Use of Phrase. The phrase may be used on brochures, announcements, invitations, or signage for seminars, programs, meetings, and conventions; in corporate or association listings of professional affiliations including annual reports; and general corporate or association materials, as long as such use does not indicate endorsement, sponsorship, or approval of any construction material, product or service.
Restriction on Use of Phrase. The phrase may not be printed on letterhead, business cards, advertisements, or product literature, or in any situation in which the use of the phrase may be construed as Institute endorsement, sponsorship, or approval.
Joining is Easy!
Simply complete the application along with your payment and start enjoying your benefits NOW!!!!
Membership Benefits and Categories
Corporate Allied Membership $1,500
- Communications which will keep you apprised of events, issues, and trends in the design community. This includes the AIANYS newsletter, monthly e-news, legislative alerts, and much more.
- A free listing as a “Corporate Allied Member” in AIANYS’s Annual Desk Reference publication (if membership is obtained before publication deadline for print).
- The opportunity to display the title of “Allied Member of AIA New York State.” Please refer to Restrictions on Use of Phrase in this brochure for specific rights of use of this title.
- Announcement of your membership in AIANYS e-news.
- Visibility on AIANYS website with a link to your company’s web page including a 200-word company description.
- Discounts on all AIANYS communications that reach architects and other design related professionals, including display ads in various publications of AIANYS (10% discount).
- Access to the AIANYS mailing list, one time per year opportunity to do a mailing to our members. (Material subject to AIANYS approval)
Corporate Allied Membership also offers a variety of opportunities to develop relationships with our members and others who would utilize your products or services, including:
- Special discounted rates to attend social events such as Design Awards and Excelsior Awards.
- Design Conference special discounted rates on trade show booth (10% discount).
- Continuing Education discounted registration fees to attend various seminars and/or programs offered throughout the year.
Individual Allied Membership $250
- Communications which will keep you appraised of events, issues, and trends in the design community. This includes the AIANYS newsletter, monthly e-news, legislative alerts, and much more.
- A free listing as an “Individual Allied Member” in AIANYS’s Annual Desk Reference publication (if membership is obtained before publication deadline for print).
- The opportunity to display the title of “Allied Member of AIA New York State.” Please refer to Restrictions on Use of Phrase for specific rights of use of this title.
- Announcement of your membership in AIANYS e-news.
- Visibility on AIANYS website with your contact information.
- Participation in professional development programs.
- Special discounted registration fee to attend continuing education seminars and/or programs offered throughout the year.
... and a great deal more…